dApp on the Ethereum Blockchain
13 July - 27 July
During the first two weeks, you will have a chance to work on the dApp that supports sending and accepting crypto, keeping track of the events on the blockchain by interacting with nodes, and creating a user-friendly UI that will include those functionalities.
And yes, like for each challenge, decisions you make while shaping the product should be based on the facts and insights you’ll gather from your target audience, research, and benchmarks.
As a part of the crew working on this challenge, you will:
- Develop first smart contracts using Solidity or Vyper, test them and deploy on Ethereum testnet.
- Work in IDEs for blockchain development.
- Research the OpenZeppelin smart contracts libraries.
- Use blockchain frameworks such as Truffle, Hardhat, etc.
- Interact with blockchain nodes such as Infura, Alchemy, etc.
- Explore famous dApps and shape your product based on the collected information and research.
- Create user-friendly UI in preferred framework display (read) some data from the deployed smart contract.
- Use web3 libraries such as web3.js, ethers.js, Embark, Typechain, etc.
- Come up with branding, logo, and typography.